Thursday 9 March 2017

Fashion Friday: Crop Top Comfort & My Spring Wish List


 

Last Saturday spring arrived in Saskatchewan for a very short time (for less then 24 hours) and I took full advantage of it.  I went to my running club, then quickly showered and got dressed, hit up Costco and the outdoors with the kiddos.  Even  though I love dressing up for work, most of the time at home this is the kind of outfit you would find me in,  jeans, casual t-shirt, hair up and little to no makeup, weekend.  This crop top is quickly becoming my favorite item  I see myself wearing it a great deal around the campfire this summer.  I recently purchased it from a local store called Hardpressed. Their line of clothing draws inspiration from where we live, the city of bridges is our slogan, and they hand print the designs in their studio which is visible to the costumer through a glass  wall.  They also carry other brands that are similar in quality and uniqueness to their own.  This top and the tanktop featured here are my first purchases from the shop and I am hooked.  The quality is astounding and the comfort of this crop top is unreal.  I wore it three days in a row!!!  (I know gross but I just couldn't get enough of the softness). 



 

Since Saturday, the weather has taken a drastic turn and we have had a massive dump of snow and are back to frigid temperatures.  Sadly I  had to go back to my winter wardrobe, winter boots, snowboarding mitts, toques and a warm parka when going outdoors for any length of time.  I can only dream of spring fashion so I created this little collage of my spring wish list items.  Have a great weekend ladies and thanks for stopping by.



Spring Wish List


5 comments:

  1. LOVE your sunglasses and backpack! Fun look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backpack paired with the sweater....I've been eyeing a couple pieces at HardPressed...better get them before I forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooooooooooo soft Deena. I think their little kids shirts may just become my baby gift go-to.

      Delete
  3. Great casual weekend look! LOVE that bookbag-like purse!!! Thank you for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up :).

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. That backpack was a London purchase and I've taken it everywhere with me when the kiddos are in tow.

      Delete