Thursday 1 September 2016

Potter's Clay Culottes & Crop Top

The other day was my first day of school/work for the 2016-17 school year.   Here are my educator stats to date:

 

🍎 Starting year #9

🍎 3 Schools: Buena Vista, Queen Elizabeth, Lakeview, and now I work in a variety of schools supporting teachers in Prek-Gr. 8

🍎 1 School Divisions
🍎 Grades taught: PreK-Gr.4
🍎 Most experience in: Early Years (K-Gr.2)
🍎 Students taught: ~250 +
🍎 Principals: 4
🍎 Provinces taught in: Saskatchewan, Canada

 

 

Many teachers prepare their first day of school outfits in the same fashion as students :)    For me it wasn't so much the first day but the second, when all the teachers in our school division get together for a beginning of a new school year celebration.  I knew that I wanted to wear these  culotte pants that I snagged while doing a little bit of shopping in London this past summer.  You could say it was love at first sight with the cut/style and even more so with the color;  I was super pumped to see the potter's clay color in the pantone fall 2016 color palette.  The other color I am super excited to wear this fall is the spicy mustard!

 

 

I paired these sweet pants up with my new crop top from Top Shop, which I will wear all winter long under a blazer, and it pairs nicely with my circle skirt that I wore last week and heels.  And this year I was able to snag my very own back to school backpack from Zara.  





 Shop the Look: 

Culottes (similar) option 1; option 2

Backpack (similar): Simons

Crop top: Top Shop

Happy back to school everyone!!!

1 comment: